- Buy a premium account and then download an app called “Spotify”. Which lets you play those premium music tracks on your phone
- Go to this link and download the app on your phone
- After downloading it on your phone. Fill up your account details and make sure that this app is installed on your phone
- After downloading it on your phone, start playing some music! If everything works fine, then congratulations – you have successfully used Spotify Premium for free!!
How to Get Spotify Premium for Free?
- There are so many ways to get Spotify Premium for free. I will tell you how I did it.
- First, you need a premium account with Spotify. If you don’t have one, go here and sign up for a free one.
- Then download the Spotify application from this website.
- Finally, activate your new account on your phone by entering your phone number or password (which will be sent to your email).
- You will see a prompt asking you to confirm your new password. Enter the same password again (you don’t need to remember this one) and then click on the ‘Activate’ button at the top right of the screen to finish the setup process.
- After that, all you need is music selected from your library and some space on your phone’s storage to play it (and obviously an internet connection). You can listen on Spotify from any mobile device (or desktop). It also helps if you have good friends who also use Spotify ;-).
Spotify Free Premium Accounts Method
The second way is that some users have managed to obtain Spotify accounts without paying for them. Which charges pennies per month by the user if they want access to the entire music library. There are a few other methods as well, including apps like [Spotify Free] and [Spotify Unlimited].
Spotify Premium has unlimited downloads
Once again, though, there are some downsides:
- It doesn’t work that well with streams — if the music isn’t available in any particular format or even at all.
- The search engine is limited — only allows searching for specific artists, tracks and albums. So if you have lots of albums by yourself or certain artists that nobody else uses.
- It only works with internet connections via Wi-Fi or 3G/4G; not LTE (which will be on by year-end).